At Kondukto, we are building a security orchestration platform that sits at the intersection of security, DevOps and software development. Working at Kondukto means being a part of a multi-disciplinary product team and offers great opportunities to gain insights into multiple highly technical fields. We are currently looking for teammates to join our growing start-up where we move fast as a team that aspires to shape the future of security orchestration and automation.
If you think;
- Our values on the about us page reflect your personality.
- You are adaptive enough to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities can quickly change.
- You have experience in Go language for 1-2 years.
- You have some experience with containerized environments and docker.
- You have some experience with CI/CD automation tools and REST APIs.
- You have knowledge of the philosophy of cloud and experience in maintaining cloud-native services.
- You know about Git version control systems and GitFlow.
- (As a plus) You have experience with message queue systems.
- (As a plus) You have experience with AWS.
- (As a plus) You have experience with search and analytics tools (ElasticSearch, MongoDB or any NoSQL database).
Then we could provide you with;
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A friendly but demanding working environment full of learning opportunities
- Fully remote work
- Apple Macbook
- Private health insurance support
- Monthly team outings
- Training budget