At Kondukto, we are building a security orchestration platform that sits at the intersection of security, DevOps and software development. Working at Kondukto means being a part of a multi-disciplinary product team and offers great opportunities to gain insights into multiple highly technical fields. We are currently looking for teammates to join our growing start-up where we move fast as a team that aspires to shape the future of security orchestration and automation.
As a Platform Engineer you’ll be working on:
- Simplifying and reinventing systems, processes, and tools to make things better for our customers.
- Managing and growing innovative, production-quality tools to solve real operational problems for our infrastructure.
- Investigating technical issues scientifically and thoroughly, and assisting in fixing them so they don't come back.
- Providing technical solutions to real business problems in a global organization.
If you think;
- Our values on the about us page reflect your personality.
- You are adaptive enough to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities can quickly change.
- A relevant degree in a related technical discipline or equivalent experience in a large–scale network environment.
- Hands-on system administration experience with Linux or other Unix operating systems.
- Demonstrable experience in using development languages such as Python, Go, Ruby, Shell or other languages, to build reusable tools.
- Experience automating software deployments and following a continuous delivery and deployment (CI/CD) model.
- You have knowledge of the philosophy of cloud and experience in maintaining cloud-native services.
- You have solid experience with AWS.
- (As a plus) You have experience with API gateway (KrakenD, Tyk, Kong, ELB… etc.).
Then we could provide you with;
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A friendly but demanding working environment full of learning opportunities
- Fully remote work
- Apple Macbook
- Private health insurance support
- Monthly team outings
- Training budget