At Kondukto, we are building a security orchestration platform that sits at the intersection of security, DevOps and software development. Working at Kondukto means being a part of a multi-disciplinary product team and offers great opportunities to gain insights into multiple highly technical fields. We are currently looking for teammates to join our growing start-up where we move fast as a team that aspires to shape the future of security orchestration and automation.
If you think;
- Our values on the about us page reflect your personality.
- You are adaptive enough to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities can quickly change.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in product and digital marketing.
- You can create automated workflows (welcome messages, reminders etc.) for the free trial of the product and constantly optimize them.
- You have knowledge of performance marketing and you can decide on budget allocation between different channels for an effective inbound lead generation.
- You can arrange proofreading and visuals of the content created by technical teams and publish and distribute them across channels.
- You can enhance the website with captivating content using strong storytelling skills.
- You can own client information and testimonials, becoming the go-to source for information about use cases and results we achieved for our clients and turning them into case studies.
- You can produce and maintain an events calendar and administrate event attendance.
- You have strong presentation skills and you are highly comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels (clients, executives, technical team members, etc.)
- (As a plus) you have previous experience in cybersecurity.
Then we could provide you with;
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A friendly but demanding working environment full of learning opportunities
- Fully remote work
- Apple Macbook
- Private health insurance support
- Monthly team outings
- Training budget