At Kondukto, we are building an AppSec management platform that sits at the intersection of security, DevOps and software development. Working at Kondukto means being a part of a multi-disciplinary product team and offers great opportunities to gain insights into multiple highly technical fields. We are currently looking for teammates to join our fast growing start-up, where we move fast as a team that aspires to shape the future of application security.
As part of Kondukto’s Sales Team, the Sales Engineer provides technical and industry expertise in support of Kondukto’s customers, and prospects. The Sales Engineer engages with prospects to understand their business needs and develop a meaningful and compelling demonstration of how Kondukto’s AppSec management platform can provide valuable AppSec solutions for their business. The Sales Engineer leverages their strong communication skills and their ability to help prospects and customers improve their Application Security program by leveraging the Kondukto platform. This position will drive revenue growth and retention across multiple verticals.
Are you ready for your next real application security challenge? Are you passionate about helping organisations to mature their application security programs? If so, we are seeking a Sales Engineer with significant application security expertise.
What you would be doing;
- Technically master the Kondukto platform, to effectively demonstrate our solution to prospects and customers.
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to prospects, customers, and Kondukto’s Sales team throughout the customer journey.
- Together with the sales team, understand the prospects & customers’ goals and challenges and demonstrate how Kondukto can address these challenges.
- Develop and communicate standards, best practices, and prescriptive guidance on the use of the Kondukto platform.
- Research and prepare demonstrations and thought leadership analysis that aligns with the prospect and customer’s needs, areas of interest and showcases Kondukto’s capabilities.
- Support technical needs in RFPs, presentations, and selling cycles.
- Prepare and deliver product proposals, technical documentation, and statements of work (SOWs).
- Become a recognized voice of the company and spokesperson at events, meetups, and within communities.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies in the application security and DevSecOps space.
- Provide our Product Team with feedback and product ideas that will enhance Kondukto’s offerings and provide value to our customers.
- Influence roadmap and GTM decisions, infusing customer priorities into every decision we make.
- Demonstrate values aligned withKondukto’s Values
What you would need;
- Sales engineering experience for 3+ years in the application security space.
- Application security experience with SAST, DAST, SCA, Cloud security, etc.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD pipelines and dev environments.
- Advanced problem solving skills to offer custom solutions to customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple engagements.
- Be a strong self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Exhibit strong presentation skills to both business and technical audiences.
- Have a passion for application security and cybersecurity at large.
- Possess excellent written and oral presentation skills and the ability to educate and train in a technical environment.
- Excellent quantitative ability – a strong aptitude for AppSec and DevOps.
- Are well organized and enjoy problem-solving; display ability to solve problems with varying degrees of difficulty.
- Ability to travel when needed.
- Working at Kondukto will be an incredible journey with some unique upsides for the right person.
- Collaborate with leading technologists, executives, and leaders on AppSec problems that matter
- Work on problems with a high degree of impact and scale
- We are a small team with minimal bureaucratic processes
- You will have the ability to influence the direction of the product and the company
- True startup environment, a dynamic company with many ways you can contribute
What we could provide you with;
- Competitive salary, stock options and bonus plan
- A friendly but demanding working environment full of learning opportunities
- Fully remote work
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave